How to use adult diapers correctly?
Adult diapers are disposable urinary incontinence products, which can be used by patients in the case of incontinence. The structure of diapers is divided into three layers from the inside to the outside. The inner layer is close to the skin and is made of non-woven fabric. , The middle layer is water-absorbent fluff pulp, added with polymer water-absorbing agent, and the outer layer is an impermeable plastic film.
The correct use of adult diapers is very important for patients. Here is a brief introduction to how to use adult diapers correctly.
1. Unfold the diaper and fold it in half to make the diaper into a groove arc.
2. Turn the patient over into a side-lying position, pull out the used diaper, and put the new diaper under the crotch.
3. The back piece is aligned with the spine, the front piece is aligned with the navel, and adjusted to the same height before and after.
4. Organize and unfold the back piece of the diaper, wrap it on the buttocks, and then turn it back to the lying position.
5. Organize and unfold the front panel, please pay attention to keep the arc of the groove in the middle of the diaper, and do not deliberately flatten it.
6. First fix the tape at the bottom on both sides and pull it upward slightly; then stick the tape on the top and pull it downward slightly.
Remind everyone that when using adult diapers, if the user has a large amount of urine, you can add adult straight diapers to the diapers, which will be more absorbent and have a better effect. When changing diapers for users or when using adult diapers at night, a nursing mattress can be laid under the body to prevent lochia from reaching the bed.