Welcome to contact us for further communication.
What kind of diapers are considered high-quality diapers?
The core key technology of diapers is the'core'. From a technical perspective, the core of diapers has experienced three revolutions so far. Diapers are products that can be discarded after one-time use. It is made of non-woven fabric, toilet paper, fluff pulp, polymer absorbent resin, PE film, rubber band and other materials. There are two types for infants and adults. So what kind of diapers are high-quality diapers?
1. Good absorption and fast absorption, which can reduce the time of urine contact with the skin and reduce the probability of diaper rash; more absorption can reduce the frequency of replacement.
Second, dry and not re-oozing to choose dry and not re-oozing, so that the sleeping elderly will not be unable to sleep soundly due to wet diapers, but also reduce the chance of suffering from diaper rash.
3. Moisturizing protective layer High-quality diapers generally add natural skin care ingredients to the surface of the non-woven fabric to form a soft protective layer containing emollient ingredients.
4. Leak-proof design Choose diapers with a leak-proof design to prevent leakage of excrement. At the same time, pay attention to whether the leg guards are too tight and uncomfortable.
5. Soft texture If the diaper is not soft enough, it will easily rub against the skin, causing the buttocks to become red or even worn, so texture is also an important aspect of choice.
Six. Lightweight and breathable Elderly people have irregular excretion, so we should pay attention to choosing light and thin diapers with good air permeability.
7. Cut to fit each human body shape is different, you should choose a tailored design that suits the elderly, such as a U-shaped close-fitting design. You can buy a small package first, try on it several times, and find a suitable brand.